The IT department can provide the Luskin community with basic audio and visual equipment to meet instructional and presentation needs. If you would like to checkout equipment, fill out this Equipment Checkout Form. Most classrooms that are under Luskin support have AV setups built into the classroom. Contact the Luskin IT Helpdesk if you need assistance. General Assignment Classrooms (GAC) are support by Office of Instructional Development (OID).
For assistance in planning support for large events, please contact Tammy Borrero, UCLA Luskin Events Manager.
Audio Visual Services Support
Faculty, Staff, Departments and students for Luskin instructional/event use only. Equipment rentals and and requests must be within the hours of 9am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday.
What is available:
- Portable video projection and medium screen setup with Windows laptop.
- Portable PA system with 1-3 corded mic setup for small events.
- Laptop (limited availability) day rentals.
- The Luskin Help Desk requests five (5) working days notice when possible due to finite resources and time for setup. Attempts will be made to accommodate last minute requests or changes but cannot be guaranteed. In most cases, the Luskin Help Desk will be available for setup and tear-down ONLY if the event is held during the hours of 9am – 4:30pm and contingent upon availability of staff.
- Requests must be submitted by email .
- Requests must be submitted by faculty members, teaching assistants, or appropriate department administrators/representatives.
- All usage is for within the Luskin School of Public Affairs building.