How to Pay Fees


How to Pay Fees

After you have been officially invited and have accepted our invitation we request that you pay your Department of Urban Planning Visiting Scholar or Visiting Graduate Researcher  fees prior to your arrival at UCLA.  There are two ways to pay the fees:

Wire transfer

UCLA's bank information is as follows:

Bank of America
Global Client Services
Building A, 10th Floor
1655 Grant Street
Concord, CA 94520
ABA Routing No.: 026009593
Bank Account Name: UC Regents
Bank Account Number: 14996-50103
Swift Code (for international transfers): BOFAUS3N

In addition to the banking information, and to ensure that the money is credited to the correct UCLA department, it is necessary to provide your bank with the following addendum information:

  • The UCLA department name to which the funds are to be credited (Luskin School of Public Affairs)
  • The name and phone number of the person in the Department to contact. (Rowena Barlow - 310.206-7571)
  • The name of the agency that is remitting payment.
  • Purpose of the Electronic Fund Transfer and any identifying numbers (invoice, student ID,Medical Record, etc.)

Paper check in USD made payable to "UC Regents" and mailed to:

Robin McCallum
Department of Urban Planning
School of Public Affairs
3250 School of Public Affairs Building
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1656.