Field Instructor Criteria
All Field Instructors:
- Must hold an M.S.W. from an accredited School of Social Work; L.C.S.W. candidates are preferred.
- Should have at least 3-5 years post M.S.W. practice experience
- Should have been affiliated with the present agency for at least 1 year
- Should have some demonstrated capacity for an interest in teaching.
- Need to be aware that an Affiliation Agreement has to be completed before students can be placed at an agency.
For further information, please see: