Responsibilities of the Student
- To actively participate in all areas of the larding process including practicum planning the performance evaluation.
- To take seriously the scope of Field Education as a credit carrying course with time demands.
- To draft a learning agreement for Field Education in collaboration with the Field Instructor and Liaison.
- To adhere to all agency regulations, policies, and procedures.
- To conduct the business of the agency in an appropriate way (which may, of necessity be at the direction of the Field Instructor).
- To observe the ethical, legal, and professional parameters of social work practice.
- To approach this learning in an open manner which includes discussions of differences, dissatisfaction, etc. The student should bring a problem-solving approach to areas that might prove conflictual.
- To share with Field Instructor and Liaison any impediments to the practicum learning.