Quick links to frequently used sites:
Departmental Student Resources
School of Public Affairs Student Resources
How to Reserve the Third Floor Commons Collaboration Room
- There is a collaboration room in the Third Floor Commons available for small group use (maximum 8 people). Drop-ins are welcome, but room reservations have priority use of the space.
- View the reservation calendar
- To make a reservation:
- Public Policy students: Contact Dan Oyenoki in 3357 Public Affairs Building
- Social Welfare and Urban Planning students: Contact Whitney Gouche in 3357 Public Affairs Building
- Reservation policies:
- The room is for Luskin students only.
- The collaboration room is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- If the room is available, drop-ins are welcome. Reservations take priority.
- The room is for meetings of small groups, not for solo study. As such, single-person reservations and group lunches will not be accepted.
- The maximum time limit for reservations is two hours.
- Any individual student may not reserve more than 10 hours per academic quarter.
- Students are responsible for leaving the space in good condition after they leave (e.g. throwing away their trash, cleaning up spills, etc.) or risk losing their privileges to the space.
UCLA Student Resources