The New Field Instructor Supervision Seminar is conducted by the entire Field Faculty and coordinated by Mary Kay Oliveri, MSW, LCSW, Diplomate and Regina Thomas, Field Education Advisor. This is a required Training for all new Field Instructors and is open to Field Instructors and Preceptors. This course also provides the training necessary to supervise MSW’s for licensure hours. All Trainings will be held at UCLA.
1. Thursday, Sept. 6, 9-1pm - Public Affairs Bldg., Room 2355
2. Thursday, Oct. 4, 9-1pm - Public Affairs Bldg., Room 2343
3. Thursday, Oct. 18, 9-1pm - Public Affairs Bldg., Room 2343
4. Thursday, Nov. 15, 9-12pm - Public Affairs Bldg., Room 2343
5. Thursday, Dec. 6, 9-12pm - Public Affairs Bldg., Room 2343
There is no charge for the Training. We will be offering 18 CEUs.
Plan to attend all sessions to receive a Certificate of Completion. There are NO make-up sessions.
For registration confirmation, or parking information, please contact Regina Thomas at (310) 825-2257 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.