27th Annual Conference
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure the discounted student rate.
TWO DAY REGISTRATION
ONE DAY REGISTRATION
Calling All Social Work Managers!
The Network for Social Work Management invites you to participate in our 27th Annual Conference: The Grand Challenges for Social Work Management and Leadership. The Network is the premier international organization advancing competence in Social Work and Human Service Management and hosts over 9,000 members who reside in 41 countries worldwide.
We believe that the 2016 Conference will be our pivotal event to date convening the human service professionals, leading practitioners, researchers, community leaders, business and technology experts involved in the practice of Social Work and Human Service Management. Come and engage the leaders and your colleagues in our field of practice by registering today.
Our 2016 Conference will be hosted by USC School of Social Work and held at the California Endowment and will focus on practical leadership and management skills for the executive, manager and of course the aspiring manager. Come join us for an inspiring two days (June 16-17, 2016) of camaraderie and thoughtful dialogue around the grand challenges of social work management and leadership.
Your registration package includes:
● Admittance to innovative and educational plenary sessions, invitational presentations, and workshops
● Exclusive networking opportunities
● Access to motivating speakers
● Continuing Education Credits for workshops and panels for a small fee (TBD)
● Human Service Organizations: Leadership, Management and Governance Journal subscription*
● Breakfast and lunch for Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17
● Pre-conference reception on Wednesday, June 15
● Reception on Thursday, June 16
● Swag bag and souvenir program book