Friday, May 6
At this year’s InterActions LA event, we’ll hear how people have benefited from electric carsharing programs and how agencies of different types may want to get involved. Speakers will also discuss sustainable business models, operational approaches that can fill mobility gaps, and outreach strategies to ensure the programs are known to people who stand to benefit the most.
- Evelyn Blumenberg, the Lewis Center for Regional Policy Studies
- Seleta Reynolds, LADOT
- Caroline Rodier, UC David Institute of Transportation Studies
- Abigail Solis, Self-Help Enterprises
- Karla Velasco, the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- Creighton Randall, Mobility Development Group