This research-informed, cross-sector conversation about the major issues facing the Los Angeles region will focus not on problems but on solutions.
- Dealing with Disruption: From Public Transit to Public Mobility
- Preparing to Thrive in a Hotter Los Angeles
- Why is Access to Safe, Affordable Water Still a Challenge in Los Angeles
- Growing Inequality in Los Angeles – Jobs and Housing
- Census 2020 and Its Impact on Los Angeles
- Can Decarceration Make Los Angeles Safer?
- State of Land-Use Development and Sustainable Communities Strategies
- Unveiling of the 2019 Los Angeles County Quality of Life Index
- Elected officials, including several mayors of L.A.-area cities
- Decision-makers in government and business
- UCLA scholars
- Civic leaders
- Difference-makers in the nonprofit and philanthropic spheres
The UCLA Luskin Summit will precede the 49th Conference of the Urban Affairs Association, which begins April 24 and continues until April 27 at the Luskin Conference Center. The conference will bring together more than 1,000 multidisciplinary and international scholars to discuss urban-focused research, with plenary and special sessions featuring local and global experts on urban issues. Click here for more information about the UAA conference.