LUSKIN SUMMIT 2022: Research in Action
FRIDAY, APRIL 1
Reimagining Gender Equality Through Sport
- Professor Manisha Shah, the Franklin D. Gilliam, Jr. chair at UCLA Luskin; co-founder and faculty director of Global Lab for Research in Action
- Stephen Commins, lecturer in urban planning and associate director for Global Public Affairs at the Luskin School
- Jeff DeCelles, technical director, Curriculum & Training, Grassroot Soccer
- Julia Menefield Lankford, director of operations, Laureus Sport for Good Foundation of America
- Meredith Whitley, associate professor, co-editor, Adelphi University & Journal of Sport for Development
- Stephen Cheung, LAEDC chief operating officer & president World Trade Center LA; Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation & LA World Trade Center
Also in the Luskin Summit
April 22: Presentation by Zev Yaroslavsky of the Luskin School about the results of the seventh annual Quality of Life Index.
- Details about participants in the various panel discussions are being released as sessions draw near and will also be posted on the Summit registration page.
- All events will allow for remote access. Any in-person presentations that occur will be planned in full accordance with the latest UCLA and Los Angeles County COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- Visit the LUSKIN SUMMIT LANDING PAGE for more information on future Summit sessions.