LUSKIN SUMMIT 2023: Our Research in Action
April 19, 2023
The fifth annual Luskin Summit will feature a keynote address, the unveiling of our annual poll about life in Los Angeles and a closing session, plus breakout discussions in three tracks:
- Equitable Policy
- Water and Climate Policy
Detailed descriptions of the breakout sessions can be found on the Luskin Summit registration site.
(subject to change as speakers are confirmed)
Check-In and Breakfast: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Keynote Address: 8:30 a.m.
Results of the Annual Quality of Life Index: 9 a.m.
Breakout Discussions: 9:30-11:45 a.m.
Closing Plenary Session: noon
Location: UCLA Faculty Club
480 Charles E. Young Drive E, Los Angeles, California 90095
- Government officials and civic leaders
- Decision-makers in politics and business
- UCLA scholars
- Difference-makers in the nonprofit and philanthropic spheres
- Laura Shell, chair of the committee
- Wendy Greuel, chair of the Luskin School’s Board of Advisors
- Kafi Blumenfield, member
- Stephen Cheung, member
- Michael Fleming, member
- Richard Katz, member
- Jeff Seymour, member
- Vivian Rescalvo, member
- Ann Cattalini Sinclair, member
SPONSORS (to date)