SAVE THE DATE! Registration opens on Monday, Aug. 21!
UCLA Luskin’s annual welcome gathering is the one night of the year when the whole School comes together: all incoming and returning students, alumni from all departments, staff, and current and emeriti faculty are invited. This is an exclusive event for the UCLA Luskin family.
Join us to:
- Enjoy the flavors of L.A. with a variety of food booths and stations.
- Get connected to opportunities, organizations and events throughout UCLA Luskin.
- Meet new and returning students, plus alumni.
- Trade ideas with faculty and research scholars.
- Learn about developments at UCLA Luskin.
- Participate in keepsake group photos for each department.
Food and beverages will be provided at this free event, open only to registrants affiliated with the UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs.
PLEASE NOTE: Advance registration is required. Walk-ins will not be permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Ride-hailing locations: Dickson Court, Wyton Circle
Public transportation: Big Blue Bus (Routes 2 and 17), Culver CityBus (Line 6), Metro
On-site parking available in Lot 2 or Lot 3. Rates:
- All-day parking: $15
- After 4 p.m. $3-$5 for 1-2 hours or $10 for all night
- Purchase in advance via Bruin ePermit parking or pay by space at pay station in lot.
- Alumni who RSVP by Sept. 8 receive free parking!
CLICK HERE for more details and FAQ on Block Party 2023