UCLA Luskin hosts its annual welcome gathering for students, faculty, and alumni.
This is the one night of the one night of the year that all of UCLA Luskin comes together. All incoming and returning students, current and emeriti faculty, and alumni from all departments are invited. This is an exclusive event for the UCLA Luskin family. Be there as we toast this milestone.
5:30 pm — Check-In Opens
6:00pm — Block Party
Please help us welcome the incoming students from all UCLA Luskin departments and reconnect with faculty and alumni.
- Meet new UCLA Luskin students and alumni
- Trade ideas with faculty and research scholars
- Learn about exciting developments at UCLA Luskin
- Enjoy the flavors of L.A. with a variety of food and beverage stations
- Get connected to opportunities, organizations and events through UCLA Luskin
Food and beverages will be provided. Complimentary parking will be available for UCLA Luskin alumni with RSVP by September 9th.
Registrants must be affiliated with UCLA Luskin. Please note there is only one attendee per registration. All duplicates will be deleted.
On-site parking available for $14 (Lot 3, Lot 2). Public transportation: Big Blue Bus (Routes 2 and 17), Culver CityBus (Line 6), Metro. Ridehailing locations: Dickson Court, Wyton Circle
More information for on-site parking (using ParkMobile app):
- When using ParkMobile, you choose how long you want to park and pay for that amount of time.
- Download the ParkMobile app here and register for an account using a credit card and your license plate number. If you do not have a license plate number, please enter the last 6 (six) digits of your Vehicle ID Number (VIN). Your VIN can be found on the driver’s side door or the lower driver’s side of the windshield.
- Once parked in a visitor parking stall, open the app and key in your parking zone number: Parking Lot 3 North (Zone 2504), Parking Lot 3 South (Zone 2505), Parking Lot 2 (Zone 2503), Wyton Circle (Zone 2516).
- Select the amount of time you wish to park.
- Normal parking charges apply, with an additional $0.45 convenience fee per transaction. The convenience fee is retained by ParkMobile and is not part of the fee paid to park at UCLA.
- ParkMobile will send a text message 15 minutes before the expiration of your paid parking. You may select to add more time or return to your car on time.
Unfortunately due to the ongoing public health conditions and unpredictable fluctuations associated with COVID-19, walk-ins will not be permitted. No exceptions.
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are currently not required in accordance with UCLA and CDC health and safety protocols, but masks are still strongly encouraged while not actively eating as this will still be a densely populated event.