Here you will find quick information as a Luskin Graduate Student. New to Luskin School of Public Affairs and trying to find the computer lab? Looking for specific UCLA software? You can find most of it here. Have questions? Feel free to contact our IT Support team via email!
This information was compiled by Luskin IT based on what our students need access to. 🙂
Luskin Student IT Quick Guide
Luskin Lab Hours and Location:
Main Computer Lab 1015 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
PhD Computer Lab 1379B – Available to all Luskin PhD Students.
Virtual Computer Lab – Available to all Luskin Students 24/7.
Luskin IT Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luskin Graduate Lab Computer Access Information:
- New Student – Class of 2025? Sign up for Luskin Lab Account*
- Class of 2024 (or returning)? Your account is still active! If you don’t remember your credentials; send us an email. 🙂
- Looking for the lab? Come visit the physical computer lab PAB 1015
- Want to access the Apporto Luskin Virtual Lab (Luskin Graduate Students Only) remotely?
- What are the general rules of the computer lab?
*What is a Luskin Lab Account used for?
- Access to Luskin physical computer lab machines
- Access to Luskin Apporto (Virtual Lab)
- NOT tied to your UCLA LOGON
- NOT tied to any UCLA Services
- ONLY USED in the Luskin Computer/Virtual Environment
UCLA Resources Luskin Students may need (compiled by Luskin IT):
- UCLA’s Graduate Student Handbook.
- Check out the UCLA Digital Resource Kit page.
- Check out the Luskin Graduate Resources page.
- Check out the UCLA Graduate Service Center.
- Does UCLA have WiFi access?
- What is UCLA’s Google Apps for Education? *
- Where can I find a list of services as a UCLA student? *
- As a UCLA graduate student, where can I find free printing on campus?
- As a UCLA student, do I get access to Microsoft Office? *
- As a UCLA student, do I get access to Adobe CC Cloud products? *
- Where do I find more information on Bruin Learn (LMS)?
- Student help for Bruin Learn.
- As a UCLA student, do I get access to ZOOM? *
- As a UCLA student, what data storage services (BOX and GOOGLE) do I have access to? ^
- As a UCLA student do I get VPN software? *
- As a UCLA student, do I have access to ESRI Arc Pro software?
- Check out Luskin IT’s information guide about ArcPRO products
- As a LUSKIN gradute student do I have access to Qualtrics?
* = these services are supported by the UCLA IT Support Center