To enhance your experience at the Luskin School of Public Affairs, we have some created knowledge base tutorials (and links) to address a variety of frequently asked questions for things both at Luskin and UCLA.
Remote Instruction Resources for Students:
- Student Resources for Remote Learning
- How COVID-19 affects the Registrar
- CCLE Classes and Support
- Research Support
- Textbooks and Remote Learning
- Laptop and Equipment Loans
- CLICC Virtual Desktop
- Bruin Safe Online (BSO)
Mental Health and Wellness resources:
- UCLA Counseling and Psychological Services
- Crisis line, which operates 24/7: (310) 825-0768
- Access Request Form – Luskin Computer Lab.
Click on computer lab button on the right side, and there is a link the LAB account form.
This form is needed to use the PHD Lab computers, and the main computer lab computers.