The IT department can provide the Luskin community with basic audio and visual equipment to meet instructional and presentation needs. Most classrooms that are under Luskin support have AV setups built into the classroom. Contact the Luskin IT Helpdesk if you need assistance. General Assignment Classrooms (GAC) are support by (CAT) Center for Advancement of Teaching.
For assistance in planning support for large events, please contact Tammy Borrero, UCLA Luskin Events Manager.
Audio Visual Services Support
Faculty, Staff, Departments and students for Luskin on-site instructional/event use only. Equipment rentals and requests must be within the hours of 9am and 4:00pm Monday-Friday. All events after-hours will require the requester to store the equipment for pickup.
What is available:
- 1 – Video projector cart (HDMI connection) and medium-large screen setup (laptop can be provided upon request)
- 1 – Small PA system with 1-2 corded mics small speaking events.
- The Luskin Help Desk requests five (5) working days notice when possible due to finite resources and time for setup. Attempts will be made to accommodate last minute requests or changes but cannot be guaranteed. In most cases, the Luskin Help Desk will be available for setup and tear-down ONLY if the event is held during the hours of 9am – 4:00pm and contingent upon availability of staff.
- Requests must be submitted by email .
- Requests can only be submitted by faculty, staff, or appropriate department administrators/representatives.
- All usage is for within the Luskin School of Public Affairs building.